- In contrast to what most people think, the first meal before a fast and all the meals for a few days afterwards must have a laxative effect and not be of nourishing value.
- The sooner the first meal passes through the body, the more efficiently it carries out the loosened mucus and poisons of the intestines and the stomach.
- If no good bowl movement is experienced after one day, help with laxatives and enemas.
- The longer the fast, the more efficiently the bowels perform after it is over.
- The best laxative foods after a fast are fresh sweet fruits.
Breaking a FastUpdater2020-03-07T13:39:17+00:00