At Detox Pai we use only the finest natural herbal supplements for our detox programs, and fresh, organic fruits and vegetables for our juices, many grown right here in our own gardens. The person running the detox program has received extensive formal education in both western medicine and alternative healing and therapies, and has had over twenty-five years of experience with fasting techniques and ridding the body of toxins. Ongoing communication and monitoring ensures the safest, most comfortable and effective experience.

We recommend that you combine some meditation with your detox programs. To assist you we have written an excellent book that should be all that you need to add meditation to your program. If you would like to have a guide/teacher to take your meditation to another level then please let us know and for a small extra fee we will provide an experienced meditation teacher from the Open Mind Centre in Pai. Contact Us for this added feature.

The daily detox programs & schedule is as follows:

First day

  • When you arrive, you will begin your fast by taking an herbal laxative to clear your intestines of all fecal matter.
  • After total evacuation, you start drinking alternatively herbal teas and freshly pressed fruit or vegetable juices.

Daily (except the last day)

  • Wake up and drink water or tea with detoxifying herbs. Get some light exercise by walking around our lovely grounds to get your blood circulating and to enjoy the fresh mountain air.
  • 8:00 Stretching exercises in your room (as explained in a separate handout). Take a walk to promote blood circulation and lymph activity.
  • 9:30 Fruit, vegetable or herbal juices made with a cold-press juicer. During this time we will discuss the detox programs and answer any questions you might have.
  • 3:00 Colonic enema.
  • 5:00 Fruit, vegetable or herbal juices made with a cold-press juicer. More time for discussion and to answer any questions about your detox programs.
  • 10:00 this is the ideal time to sleep during a fast. While fasting, it is important to respect your body and provide it with plenty of sleep and relaxation.

Last Day

Same as the daily schedules except you can begin a transition diet: Drink plenty of water for breakfast, take whole fruit for lunch and have boiled or steamed vegetables for dinner.

Check out is at 12:00 pm.

Upon returning home it is advised to eat a transition diet of fruits and vegetables for several days. Foods composed of sugar, proteins, fats or oils should be avoided for at least as long as the fast itself. Do not drink any liquids for at least 30 minutes before any meal, and after every meal drink within 15 minutes and then do not drink anything for at least two hours. Keep in mind that you do not want to dilute your digestive fluids while digesting.

Detox Programs – Rates

  • 3 days (minimum)  – 1,500 baht per day
  • 5 days – 1,400 baht per day
  • 7 days (most popular) – 1,300 baht per day
  • 10 days or more – 1,200 baht per day

All prices include accommodation
Individual meditation guidance available upon request – 300 baht per session
Massage for one or two hours available upon request – 250 baht per hour
Mud-clay facial packs available – 60 baht a pack

Detox Programs – Start Dates

Programs commence on the following dates each month.
We can be a little flexible if you need to start or finish at different times please contact us.

  • 1st
  • 10th
  • 19th
  • 28th

Payment and booking cancellation policy

  • We request a 30% deposit in advance in order to secure your booking, and the remaining 70% is to be paid upon arrival in cash.
  • The deposit can be made by bank transfer or securely online via PayPal. This payment can be made in Thai baht, US dollars or euros, and it is non-refundable in case of a booking cancellation.
  • Once your booking is confirmed, it is possible to reschedule the detox free of charge. We ask that you notify us of the change at least three days before original start date, and the new date has to be within 90 days of the notification.
  • Please note* – Once you start a program and have paid in full we cannot offer any refunds if you choose to cut short your stay. However we will issue you with a voucher for the remaining days. This voucher can then be used when you book your next program with us. Thank you for your understanding.